*Available for US Shipment Only.
Perfect for class, trails, or travel. A safe and secure computer stash and widemouth main entry for easy access to everything inside. Full pack compression straps for going low-profile.
Hiking, riding, or hanging—the Burton Traction Backpack [24L] rules them all. The board carry system keeps your hands free for scrambling to the summit, while the cavernous main compartment stores your lunch, camera, and extra layers. School and work are nothing more than speed bumps in your search for snow, but with a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or goggles, a secure laptop pocket, and a stretch mesh sleeve for your iPad, you can easily switch gears between mountain missions.
Key Features of the Burton Traction Backpack:
- 24L 20in x 11.5in x 7in 50.5cm x 29cm x 17.5cm
- 1.8 lbs. 0.8kg
- Fabrication: 600D PET Recycled Heathered Ripstop [Gray Mountain]
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness and Ergonomic Back Panel
- Additional Stretch Mesh Sleeve for Tablet or Small Laptop [9.5in x 8in] [24cm x 20.5cm]
- Large Main Compartment with Internal Organization
- Mesh Panel for Carrying Pack on Luggage Handle
- Dual, Exterior Stretch Mesh Beverage Stashes