*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Traction Backpack 24L:
Rule whatever route you're traveling with the flip-top rucksack style and Burton heritage design of the Traction Pack [24L]. Whether the road leads to class, trails, or travel, pack up your show with low-profile computer and tablet-ready storage, plus easy access to all your gear. Ready for the campus, trailhead or airport, its easy-access main compartment is cued up to carry everything from class books to extra layers. School and work are nothing more than speed bumps in your search for snow, but with a fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or goggles, a secure laptop pocket, and a stretch mesh sleeve for your iPad, you can easily switch gears between mountain missions.
- Fabrication: 450D Polyester Diamond Ripstop / 500D N6 Nylon [Cove Rip, Rustbucket, and Black Rip]
- Fabrication: bluesign® Approved 500D Recycled Bottle Polyester Ripstop / 500D Recycled Bottle Polyester [Loam Heather]
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness and Ergonomic Back Panel
- Padded Laptop Compartment [13in x 12in x 1.5in] [33.5cm x 30cm x 3.5cm]
- Additional Stretch Mesh Sleeve for Tablet or Small Laptop [9.5in x 8in] [24cm x 20.5cm]
- Fleece-Lined Sunglass / Goggle Pocket
- Large Main Compartment with Internal Organization
- Panel for Carrying Pack on Luggage Handle
- Dual, Exterior Stretch Mesh Beverage Stashes
- Dimensions [18in x 12in x 8in] [47cm x 31cm x 21cm]
- Weight 1.5 lbs. 0.7 kg