*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Transistor Pack:
The anaconda is arguably the biggest snake on earth. Sometimes reaching lengths of 30-feet or more, they have been known to eat everything from small deer, jaguars and alligators to the occasional wayward scientist. The Burton Transistor Duffel is not a large member of the boa constrictor family but that doesn''t seem to stop it from consuming large amounts of stuff. We''re talking everything you''d need for a night in the jungle from an extra set of clothes and laptop to music, sunglasses, laptop, and spare shoes.
- 29L [22in x 13.5in x 9in] [56cm x 34cm x 23cm]
- Easy-Access Padded Laptop Compartment [13in x 11in x 1.5in] [33cm x 27.5cm x 3.5cm]
- Ultra-Cush Back Panel with Airflow Cushioning Zones
- Hideaway, Ultra-Cush, Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Quilted Sunglass/Sound Pocket
- Removable Duffel Shoulder Strap
- Separate Vented Tarpaulin Shoe Storage Pocket