Real-deal, ride-all-day function and board carrying utility, redesigned for younger riders. Hands down the most capable and comfortable kid’s pack on the mountain.
Sized down without losing an ounce of function, the Burton Youth Rider’s Pack brings full-mountain function to a size that kids can comfortably rock from the hill to class and back again. Burton Youth riders like Kyle Mack, Gabe Ferguson, and Redmond Gerard swear by its massive carrying capacity for all your extra layers (or school books) and a fully featured design that includes a vertical board carry system, fleece-lined goggle and sound pocket, and a removable padded waist strap with even more pockets. Under the hood there’s more to this pint-sized performer with internal organization for those easy-to-lose items like house keys and extra candy.
- Volume: 17L
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Dimensions: [16in x 10in x 6in]
- Vertical Board Carry
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sound Pocket
- Removable Padded Waist Belt With Storage Pockets
- Hydration Compatible
- 600D Polyester / 420D Polyester
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Pack Compression System
- Easy Access Internal Storage Pocket
- Dual Side Accessory / Beverage Pockets