Shred the endless winter with our most feature-loaded pack. It's got it all, including a hood, changing mat, removable lunch cooler, and tablet sleeve. For those of you lucky enough to ride High Cascade Snowboard Camp in the summer or dedicated enough to camp near some perpetual snow patch, there is the Burton HCSC Shred Scout Pack. It's got everything you'll need to haul your glacier-riding gear, including a skate/snowboard carry, sound and goggle pocket, hydration sleeve with tube routing, and a removable rucksack style closure that converts to a lunch sack. How cool is that? It even delivers off-snow with buckles for carrying your boots, changing mat, and a stowaway hood that attaches to the shoulder straps to keep your cranium covered. Dang, just look at that features list…there isn't a backpack in the Burton line that's as well-equipped as this.
- Dimensions: [20in x 10in x 6in] [51cm x 26cm x 14cm]
- Volume: 26L
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. / 1.1 kg.
- 600D Polyester with PU Backing
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Padded Laptop Sleeve [13in x 6in x 1.5in] [32cm x 14cm x 3cm]
- Fleece-Lined Goggle / Sound Pocket
- Front Accessory Pocket with Internal Organization
- Removable, Insulated Hood/Lunch Sack Can Attach to Shoulder Straps or a Belt
- Zip-Off Jacket Hood Helps Protect You From the Sun
- Removable Padded Tablet Sleeve [13in x 6in x 1.5in] [32cm x 14cm x 3cm]
- Hidden Zip Pockets
- Hydration Compatible