*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Bruce Backpack 22L:
The Bruce Trail is this historic spot we've got up here in Vermont. It's one of the oldest trails in North America and was originally cut by the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1933. While it's by no means the steepest or longest run around, it's cool because you emerge from the woods at the front door to a pretty sweet bar. We're not really sure what any of this has to do with the Burton Bruce Pack [22L], other than the fact that it's pretty sweet, too. Low-profile and laptop ready, it's fully loaded with features and function that make it equally at home both on and off the mountain.
- Fabrication: 450D Polyester Diamond Ripstop / 500D N6 Nylon [Cove Rip, Rustbucket Rip, and Black Rip]
- Fabrication: bluesign® Approved 500D Recycled Bottle Polyester Ripstop / 500D Recycled Bottle Polyester [Loam Heather]
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness and Ergonomic Back Panel
- Separate Padded Laptop Compartment [18in x 11in x 1.6in] [45.5cm x 28cm x 4cm]
- Additional Stretch Mesh Sleeve for Tablet or Small Laptop [9.5in x 8in] [24cm x 20.5cm]
- Fleece-Lined Sunglass / Sound Pocket
- Large Front Compartment with Internal Organization
- Panel for Carrying Pack on Luggage Handle
- Dual Side Accessory Pockets
- Waist Strap
- Compression Straps
- Dimensions [19.5in x 8.5in x 6.7in] [49.5cm x 21.5cm x 17cm]
- Weight 1.9 lbs. 0.9 kg