Day trip to weekend mission, over-the-shoulder or on your back. Everything has a spot in this rugged and versatile carry-on sized duffel.
From road trips to camping missions, the NEW Burton Backhill Duffel easily moves an overburden of gear in a size that meets most airline carry-on regulations. Built with rugged high-denier materials and water-resistant zippers to protect your precious cargo, its roomy main compartment features internal organization for your electronics and travel accessories. External, ventilated accessory pockets and a laundry compartment separate big from small and clean from dirty, while stash-able backpack straps take the lug out of long portages.
- Volume: 40L
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Dimensions: [20in x 12in x 12in]
- 500D Non-PVC Tarpaulin [Desert Sunset Tarp, Grape Crush Tarp, and True Black Tarp Colorways]
- 105/2x3 Cotton Canvas / 900D Polyester PU2 [Beagle Brown Colorway]
- 450D Polyester Diamond Ripstop [Lure Blue Ripstop]
- 600D Polyester Two Tone Textured Ripstop [Monument Ripstop]
- 300D Polyester 3 Line Ripstop PU Coated [Royal Lagoon Triple Ripstop]
- Large Main Compartment with Zip Closure
- Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets
- Zippered External Shoe / Laundry Pocket with Venting
- Zippered External Accessory Pocket with Venting
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Hideaway Backpack Straps in Top Zipper Pocket
- Removable Shoulder Strap Stored in Side Pocket
- Two Side Haul Handles
- Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!
- Bluesign Approved 400D Nylon Heathered Crinkle PU2/600D Polyester PU2 [Green Mountain Green Colorway]