*Available for US Shipment Only.
Deep in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, between the Canadian border and Burton's Burlington headquarters there's a mountain with no name.
Distinguishable only to the most skilled trackers, no roads lead there, and disputed land litigation keep prying satellites from zeroing in on its pristine slopes. While the pitch is steep and the snow is blower, only those with true vision will see past the dense undergrowth to its true potential. Should you come across this fabled peak, at its base you will find a solitary van. How the weathered van got there, most will never know, but behind it's heavily tinted windows and wall-to-wall shag carpeting you will find the first ever Burton [ak] 15L Pack, or so the story goes. Tall tales aside, the 15L is our lowest-profile, lightest weight backcountry pack, built with a super slim design that leaves plenty of room for getting weird in the woods with all the essentials.
Key Features of the Burton AK 15L Backpack 15L:
- Fabrication: 70D Nylon Ripstop bonded to Nylon 420D and
- 210D Nylon Ripstop Lining
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness and Ergonomic Back Panel
- Vertical Board Carry and Pack Compression System
- External Pole Storage
- Easy Access Internal Shovel and Probe Storage Pocket
- Goggle / Accessory Pocket
- Hydration Compatible
- Waist Strap
- Dimensions [20in x 9in x 4in] [50cm x 23cm x 10cm]
- Weight 1.9 lbs. 0.9 kg