This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pant in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women’s Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women’s pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and Cuff Elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Pixel Floral Colorway]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Sig Fit
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Includes Women’s Burton Pant Standard Features Package
Women’s Burton Pant Standard Features Package: