*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you're in the market for a well-made pair of women's snowboarding pants, The Burton Lucky Snowboard Pants are a choice you can't go wrong with. Some extra insulations and linings come in handy when you're looking for a very customizable amount of coolness or heat, which of course is a real issue if you're not always necessarily snowboarding in the exact same temperature or climate. The legs have been given a somewhat distinctive long, baggy style, and without being impractically, awkwardly huge. If you're looking for a good middle ground both in terms of fit and degree of insulation provided, the fit and adjustable nature of these Burton Lucky Snowboard Pants will suit you admirably well!
Key Features of The Burton Lucky Women's Snowboard Pants:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Woven Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]:Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package for the rider on a budget. Additional insulations and linings can help fine-tune warmth and breathability
- NEW Taffeta Wrapture Lining
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Includes WMS Burton Pant Features Package
- SIG FIT: Our classic fit,baggy, but not gigantic. At the request of our riders, we've made our Sig Fit slightly longer for added style