*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Burton Lucky Women's Snowboard Pants:
If you're in the market for a well-made pair of women's snowboarding pants, The Burton Lucky Snowboard Pants are a choice you can't go wrong with. Some extra insulations and linings come in handy when you're looking for a very customizable amount of coolness or heat, which of course is a real issue if you're not always necessarily snowboarding in the exact same temperature or climate. The legs have been given a somewhat distinctive long, baggy style, and without being impractically, awkwardly huge. If you're looking for a good middle ground both in terms of fit and degree of insulation provided, the fit and adjustable nature of these Burton Lucky Snowboard Pants will suit you admirably well!
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Woven Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]:Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package for the rider on a budget. Additional insulations and linings can help fine-tune warmth and breathability
- NEW Taffeta Wrapture Lining
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Includes WMS Burton Pant Features Package
- SIG FIT: Our classic fit,baggy, but not gigantic. At the request of our riders, we've made our Sig Fit slightly longer for added style