*Available for US Shipment Only.
There are few things worse than riding around a course fully wet - with the Burton Guard Snowboard Pants, this is one less thing to worry about. Protected by DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Smooth Face Woven Fabric, these pants provide optimum water protection and breathability for typically a bargain price. Other top features include a WMS Burton Pant Features Package, six pockets (2 cargo), a slim fit for athletic types and thermacore insulation to capture heat when needed. This Burton Guard creation is durable and would be a nice addition to any winter wear collection.
Key Features of The Burton Guard Women''s Snowboard Pants:
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Smooth Face Woven Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G]: Technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft, bomber package for the rider on a budget. Additional insulations and linings can help fine-tune warmth and breathability
- NEW Taffeta Wrapture Lining
- Thermacore Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Mesh-Lined Outer Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Includes WMS Burton Pant Features Package
- Slim Fit: More of a streetwear fit for snow, our Slim Fit is tighter and more tailored when compared to Burton Sig Fit