Gear goes in the pockets; bottles go in the bin. We''re taking any steps we can to reduce our impact on the environment, both in the office and with our products. It starts with our Green Mountain Project outerwear and gloves, which use recycled polyester and environmentally friendly materials wherever possible,''cause not recycling is trashy.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- Eco-DRYRIDE Recycled Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] "
- Eco-Friendly Waterproof/Breathable Lamination and DWR Coating
- Burton Sig Fit
- Recycled Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- "Recycled Microfleece-Lined Waistband, Fly, and Handwarmer Pockets"
- Fully Taped Seams
- Asymmetrical Cargo Pockets
- Includes Burton GMP Pant Features Package