Throwback vibes, classic style, and recycled fabric in a pant that’s tuned to the taste of Danny Davis.
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the Burton Buckshot Bib Pant. With a style as classic as it gets, updated with a full array of modern features, this pant is as much an extension of Danny’s personality as it is a modern take on a mountain staple. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric keeps the elements at bay. The Oil Camo colorway treads lightly with a 40% recycled polyester fabric, while rider-friendly details like fully taped waterproof seams, Test-I-Cool zippered vents, and an array of handy pockets make this pant worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer 40% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Oil Camo / Mocha Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Gravel / Nomad and True Black Colorways]
- Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
- Lifetime Warranty
- Slouch Fit
- Includes Men’s Burton Pant Standard Features Package
Men’s Burton Pant Standard Features Package: