Ultimate warmth and wicking tuned for all-out riding and hiking in harsh conditions.
It’s been a few decades since wool was standard backwoods attire. But wool is back and better than ever thanks to this hybrid variety that enhance its natural warmth, wicking, and antimicrobial properties for ultimate next-to-skin comfort. The men’s Burton [ak] Wool Pant blends modern wool fibers with Polartec® Power Dry®, a bi-component fabric that wicks moisture at warp speed for accelerated drying. The midweight thickness provides ideal warmth for backcountry missions and an articulated [ak] fit equals seamless freedom on both the hike up and the ride down.
- Key Features of the Burton AK Wool Baselayer Pants:
- Polartec Power Dry with Wool
- Superior Wicking Action and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Ultra Fast-Drying and Highly Breathable
- [ak] Fit
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Softwrap Waistband