Step up to the [ak] advantage. Mandatory GORE-TEX® fabric performance for the 100-day season.
Every rider knows GORE-TEX® is the best. The Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX® Cyclic Pant takes that miracle membrane and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create a pant that truly lives up to the hype. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® and engineered around the movements of high-energy riding, its lightweight design and articulated fit gives you the versatility to withstand all storms, from deep winter to late spring. Better yet, it’s all backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX® CSF Oxford Fabric [2-Layer] [Mood Indigo Vintage Wash Colorway]
- GORE-TEX® Dobby Bedford Fabric [2-Layer] [Amber Green Colorway]
- GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
- Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Mood Indigo Vintage Wash and Faded Kodiak Camo Colorways
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Cargo Pocket with Tool Sleeve in Wearer’s Left Pocket
- Cuff Elevators
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men’s [ak] Pant Standard Features Package
- Articulated Fit