Ultimate GORE-TEX® stretch fabric performance for those who demand double-jointed deep snow dexterity.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-SEAM® taped stretch women’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 2L Summit Pant is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women’s fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps, but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, multi-tool, and phone.
- Storm Camo Colorway GORE-TEX® Printed Plain Weave Fabric (2-Layer)
- All Other Colorways GORE-TEX® Stretch Plain Weave Fabric (2-Laye
- Stretch Shell Mapped with Taffeta, Brushed Tricot, and Mesh Lining
- bluesign Approved Product (Excluding Storm Camo Colorway)
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM Tape
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Improved Contoured Adjustable Waist
- Lifetime Warranty