Ultimate GORE-TEX® stretch fabric performance for those who demand double-jointed deep snow dexterity.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-SEAM® taped stretch GORE-TEX® women’s Burton [ak] 2L Summit Pant is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women’s-specific [ak] fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps, but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, multi-tool, and phone.
- WATERPROOFING: Ultimate
- WARMTH: Shell
- WATERPROOFING:bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Stretch Shell Mapped with Taffeta, Brushed Tricot, and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Contoured Adjustable Waist
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Women''s [ak] Pant Standard Features Package
Women''s [ak] Pant Standard Features Package: