*Available for US Shipment Only.
The naturally quick-drying, fresh-smelling warmth of wool with versatile ¼ zip venting.
If you have never worn wool before you are missing out on the best insulator Mother Nature has to offer. Besides whale blubber of course, but clothing made with that stuff is kind of illegal. What you’re looking at here is the Burton Wool ¼ Zip Shirt. For maximum warmth and breathability, it harnesses the naturally insulating, quick-drying, and fresh smelling powers of wool. It’s also extra long for easy tucking, stretchy for total freedom, and is even complete with chafe-free seams and a chin guard for smooth comfort against your skin.
Key Features of the Burton Wool 1/4 Zip Baselayer Top:
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Wool Blend Fabric
- Superior Warmth and Quick-Drying Comfort
- Sig Fit
- Stretch 180° for Enhanced Mobility
- Naturally Stink-Proof
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Zip Venting
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking