The ultra-versatile down jacket of your dreams, the Windsor Down Snowboard Jacket features a blazing 650 Fill Down Insulation to keep you out on the mountain long after everyone else has retired to the lodge for hot chocolate. A ripstop exterior that's as durable as you are keeps every trace of powder spray and slushy slop out of your cozy warm layers, without sacrificing the breathability you deserve on those days you work the mountain hard. Timeless Burton style makes it so simple to transition from the powder, to the park, and to the pub, seamlessly every day.
- Mapped with 140G 650 Fill 80/20 RDS Grey Duck Down and Quilted Soft Taffeta and Canvas Lining
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Lightweight Down-Proof Plain Weave Fabric with DRYRIDE DWR Coating
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Snap Closure Chest Pockets
- Relaxed Fit