Add down warmth to your winter wear with this water-repellent, eco-friendly button up.
Not your average button up, the Burton Wayland Down Shirt brings the heat to your daily wardrobe with casual style and insulated warmth. It’s built to keep things just-right thanks to the Living Lining™, which adapts to your ups and downs in activity for consistent comfort. Riffing on the utility look, it’s got responsibly sourced duck down insulation on the inside, and DRYRIDE fabric on the outside for water-repellent performance in a bluesign® approved package that prioritizes people and the planet.
- True Black and Mood Indigo Colorways: DRYRIDE Recycled Polyester Ripstop Fabric (Water-Repellent Coating + Downproof Cire)
- Brush Camo Colorway: DRYRIDE Printed Polyester Ripstop Fabric (Water-Repellent Coating + Downproof Cire)
- Living Lining™ Mapped with 650 Fill 90/10 RSD Duck Down [92G Throughout]
- bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Internal Welt Entry Pocket
- Regular Fit
- 1-Year Warranty