Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you’ve probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys’ Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your typical jacket. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Charmbray Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Denim Chambray Colorway]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Yarn-Dye Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Forest Night Jackson and Mood Indigo Jackson Colorways]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Denim Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Black Denim Colorway]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Camo Munjeet and Bitters Saddle Stripe Colorways]
- mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Throughout]
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Forest Night Jackson, and Mood Indigo Jackson Colorways
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Taffeta Lining
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Includes Boys’ Jacket Standard Features Package
- Classic Fit