Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
Featuring a style you’ve probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys’ Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your standard issue flannel. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Yarn-Dye Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Zipper Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Includes Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package
Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package: