The Burton TWC Headliner Snowboard Jacket for kids in the perfect outerwear for keeping your young shredder warm and comfortable on the slopes this season. With a 2-Layer Dryride Durashell outer and critically taped seams, this youth coat delivers 5,000 mm of waterproof protection and 5,000 g of breathability that shields your little rider from snow and rain while allowing amazing air circulation. Featuring 120 grams of Thermacore insulation in the torso and 80 grams in the arms and hood, the Headliner Jacket makes the coldest days of winter feel like a warm summer breeze.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave and Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Big Bang Print and Deep Sea / Hickory Notebook Print Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: mapped with Thermacore Insulation [120G Body / 80 Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] and Taffeta Lining
- Room-To-Grow System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro Closure Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Boys' Jacket Standard Features Package