Transition through all conditions in this strategically insulated classic snowboarding style.
From vert ramp assassin to shred season slayer, multitasking is the essence of Shaun White’s rock-and-roll mantra. Slip into The White Collection Headliner Jacket and rip Tokyo streets to Tahoe summits with storm-defying DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric. Like Burton’s top-of-the-line jackets, the Headliner tunes into your internal climate via mapped Thermacore™ Insulation that adds insulation around your core for warmth where you need it most with less insulation in the sleeves and hood for crank-and-yank mobility where it counts.
- WATERPROOFING: Premium
- WARMTH: Light
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Drop Camo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Nylon Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [60G Body and Sleeves / 40G Hood] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Chest Access Media Pocket Under Stormflap™
- Includes Men''s The White Collection Jacket Standard Features Package