Dependable waterproofing and breathability, wrapped up in a versatile, storm-worthy package.
Year round ruggedness and all-weather protection top the reasons why team riders like Red Gerard choose the boys’ Burton Symbol Jacket. Tackle the elements in the best-in-class storm performance of DRYRIDE, and lock in comfort with zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation that focuses warmth without restricting mobility. The stylish design is capped with a laundry list of essentials including a snow-blocking waist gaiter that connects to Burton Youth pants, a zippered chest pocket to stash goodies, and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves that ensure multiple seasons without coming up short on the cuffs.
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Twill Body Blocked with Polyester Printed Plain Weave Mid Body Stripe Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Surf Stripe Block and Burner Sloppy Stripe Block Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Chest Pocket
- Velcro® Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package
Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package: