A no-compromise, fully loaded jacket with DRYRIDE warmth and weather-resistance.
No compromises, no sacrifices. The Burton Ryker Jacket provides a fully-loaded design that boasts the collective powers of three DRYRIDE materials. A DRYRIDE Mist-Defy cotton/nylon shell sheds rain showers, a super-soft DRYRIDE Ultrawick lining breathes and wicks for dryness on the inside, and DRYRIDE Thermex insulation kills the chill. Subtle features such as button-down front pockets and an internal media pocket create a high-end impression for a jacket that rolls from urban environments to relaxed, rural situations with style.
- Dryride Mist-Defy Cotton/Nylon Shell Fabric
- DWR Coating [3,000mm, 3,000G]
- Dryride Ultrawick Cotton/Polyester Chambray Lining
- Dryride Thermex Polyester Insulation
- Interior Waist Cinch
- Patch-On Front Pocket with Water-Resistant Zippered Side-Entry
- Chest Pockets with Button Closure
- Zipper Center Front with Stormflap
- Adjustable Cuffs and Hem
- Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Classic Fit