Weather every day of winter with the cush warmth and bold style of this wallet-friendly bestseller.
From early season chill to midwinter whiteouts to sunny spring laps, your outerwear goes through a lot in a season. To help you tackle each day without worry, the women’s Burton Radar Jacket has more THERMOLITE® Insulation around the core and less in the sleeves for a better balance of comfort and mobility. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric comes in a variety of bold colorways and unique fabrics. An asymmetric center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your skin. The media pocket lets you keep the day’s soundtrack at hand, and mesh-lined Pit Zips™ quickly release excess heat cold mornings turn into warm afternoons.
- Lowland Floral and Bleacher Denim Colorways DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric (10,000MM, 5,000G)
- All Other Colorways DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Twill (10,000MM, 5,000G)
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation (100G Body / 60G Sleeves) and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Waterproof/Breathability: 10,000MM, 5,000G
- bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Media / Goggle Pocketing
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- 1-Year Warranty