Weather every day of winter with the cush warmth and bold style of this wallet-friendly bestseller.
From early season chill to midwinter whiteouts to sunny spring laps, your outerwear goes through a lot in a season. To help you tackle each day without worry, the women’s Burton Radar Jacket has more recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation around the core and less in the sleeves for a better balance of comfort and mobility. The breathable pores of the NEW Living Lining™ shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric comes in a variety of bold colorways and unique fabrics. The zippered media pocket lets you keep the day’s soundtrack at hand, and mesh-lined Pit Zips™ quickly release excess heat cold mornings turn into warm afternoons.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Rainbow Chevron and Ice Tiger Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Lightweight Mini Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G [Heathers / Sunny Lime and Frost / Holbrook Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Lightweight Mini Ripstop Blocked with Printed Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Pixel Floral / Grapeseed/ Tropic and Mini Checkerboard / True Black / Ultra Blue Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Lightweight Mini Ripstop Blocked with Metallic Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Sandstruck Metallic / Stout White / Sandstruck Colorway]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [100G Body / 60G Sleeves] with Taffeta and Embossed NEW Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Media / Goggle Pocketing
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Sig Fit
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
Women’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: