*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Burton TWC Puffaluffagus Snowboard Jacket’s name is not its only unique feature, as this jacket is packed full of special Burton technology to make it the perfect item for any child out there. The combination of the extremely durable nylon based durashell and a new room-to-grow system ensures this jacket will be a lasting purchase, while the rest of the technology makes sure the comfort of it will be unparalleled as well. For example, Thermacore 100G insulation keeps owners warm, reflective trim keeps them safe, and a wide array of pockets complete the Puffalufugus as one of the most versatile and well suited items available.
Key Features of the Burton TWC Bit O Heaven Snowboard Jacket:
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- Thermacore Insulation [100G Throughout]
- Room-To-Grow System
- Velcro Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- NEW Internal Backpack Straps for Hands-Free Hiking
- Waist Gaiter with Velcro Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fulltime Safety Expandable, Helmet-Friendly Hood
- Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Goggle Pocket
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Reflective Trim