*Available for US Shipment Only.
Burton's baselayer pants are great for an insulating layer. They dry fast and have odor resistant fabric. The pants are made with DRYRIDE Ultrawick fabric which means all your heat-stealing sweat is pulled away from your skin and is pushed out through the your layers. With the midweight fabric, it's a nice, versatile option of coziness that works anytime you need it. If that wasn't enough, maybe we should mention the pants are also rated UPF 50+ sun protection and they're stretchy!
Key Features of the Burton Midweight Baselayer Pants:
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Stretch Jersey Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Sig Fit
- UPF 50+ Rating
- Stretch 360 degree for Unlimited Mobility
- Stink-Proof Antimicrobial Finish
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Women's-Specific Contoured Waistband