A built-in neck warmer with mesh face panel for a force field of warmth in our most versatile and breathable base layer.
What makes the Burton Midweight Long Neck shirt much more than a standard mid-layer is an ingenious collar that transforms into a neck warmer. Simply unfold it to chin height and the longneck design adds critical protection snow, sun, and wind. Below neck level, DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Midweight 200 fabric delivers all the function of a technical layer, while ingrained stretch and Softlock Seams ensure comfort lap after lap. An extra-long body keeps it tucked when strapping in and a supercharged Stink-Proof finish prevents you from funking up the après spot.
- Dryride Ultrawick™ Midweight 200
- Stretch 360° for Unlimited Mobility
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Supercharged Stink-Proof Finish
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
- New Mesh Front Panel for Enhanced Breathability