Munchkin-friendly warmth and best-in-class weatherproofing with safety and convenience for on and off the mountain.
Little kids demand lots of warmth. That''s why the girls’ Burton Minishred Twist Bomber Jacket combines bomber blizzard-proofing with powerful, low-profile insulation that''s strategically placed in the body, sleeves, and hood for a better balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Eco-friendly Aquapel™ is a CFC-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish that protects the precious bodies of snowboarding’s next generation. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the removable hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Little details like Cuff-Link thumb loops keep her little hands covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
- Waterproofing: Performance
- Warmth: Heavy
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Pop Cheetah and Taki Taki Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Sorcerer Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar] and Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Removable Drop Down Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back Lining
- Bomber Jacket Style
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Girls'' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package
Girls'' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package: