Set the next generation of shredders up to be comfortable and stylish on the slopes this season with the bold look and incredible warmth of the Burton Minishred Fray Snowboard Jacket for men. With a 2 layer Dryride Durashell outer featuring a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this youth coat delivers 5,000 mm of waterproof protection and 5,000 g of breathability that shields your young rider from the elements while letting air circulate. Packing 180 grams of Thermacore insulation in the torso, 120 grams in the arms and 80 grams in the hood and collar, the Minishred Fray refuses to let the cold end a day of fun in the snow.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave and Nylon Plain Weave Fabrics with Aquapel DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Mascot Mason Plaid / Mascot Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave and Polyester Micro Twill Fabrics with Aquapel DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Room-To-Grow System
- Removable Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Includes Boys' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package