Stepped up weatherproofing meets mega-weight warmth with Room-To-Grow™ for multi-year use.
Little kids demand lots of warmth. That''s why the boys’ Burton Minishred Fray Jacket provides low-profile and potent Thermacore™ that strategically insulates the body, sleeves, and hood for the ultimate balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Eco-friendly Aquapel™ DWR is a CFC-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish that protects the precious bodies of snowboarding’s next generation. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Little details like the Cuff-Link thumb loops keep junior covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric on Hood / Upper Body / Sleeves and bluesign® Approved Nylon Micro Twill Lower Body with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Boro Sloppy Stripe / Blue Steel Colorway]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar] and Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow System™
- Removable Drop Down Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back Lining
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Kids’ Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package
Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package: