*Available for US Shipment Only.
Help your kids escape the bitter cold by giving them the Burton Modem Snowboard Jacket this season, and they’ll perform their best out on the slopes. Coated with a 2-layer 5,000mm water resistant shell and insulated with 4,000g of breathability by DRYRIDE, this jacket was constructed to last as well as keep them super comfortable during their downhill adventures. With thermacore insulation, the warmth is easily manageable with the built in pit zips when moisture gets out of hand. The Modem Snowboard Jacket has an expandable Exo-Contour hood and a removable Brodana.
Key Features of The Burton Modem Boy''s Snowboard Jacket:
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- 4,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 4,000G]
- Thermacore Insulation [120G Throughout]
- Tricot Lining
- Pit Zips
- Fulltime Expandable Exo-Contour Hood
- Critically Taped Seams
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Removable Brodana Included
- Includes Youth Jacket Features Package