Stepped up weatherproofing meets mega-weight warmth with Room-To-Grow for multi-year use.
Little kids demand lots of warmth. That''s why the kid''s Burton Minishred Game Day Jacket provides low-profile and potent Thermacore that strategically insulates the body, sleeves, and hood for the ultimate balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Room-To-Grow sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Little details like the Cuff-Link thumb loops keep junior covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
- Offroad / True Black Colorway DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric with Nylon Micro Twill Fabric on Hood and Sleeves
- All Other Colorways DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation (180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar)
- Taffeta Lining with Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back
- Waterproofing/Breathability: 10,000MM, 5,000G
- bluesign Approved Product (All Colorways)
- Stretchable Striped Rib at Cuffs and Hem
- Critically Taped Seams
- Removable Drop Down Hood
- Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- 1-Year Warranty