Cuddly warmth and serious weatherproofing with Room-To-Grow™ for a jacket that gets from one season to the next.
Zip up your munchkin in the blizzard-grade warmth and dryness of the girls’ Burton Minishred Elodie Jacket. Built with the same attention to detail as the gear our pro team rocks, it''s got zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth and mobility, plus DRYRIDE 2L fabric for rugged weather protection. Eco-friendly Aquapel™ is a CFC-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish that protects the precious bodies of snowboarding’s next generation. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the removable hood snaps off for snoozing in the car seat on the ride home.
- Waterproofing: Performance
- Warmth: Heavy
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Inky-Dinky Plaid, Taki Taki, and Olaf Frozen Print Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Micro Twill Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Periwinks and Suga Suga Colorways]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar] and Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Removable Drop Down Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back Lining
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Girls'' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package
Girls’ Jacket Standard Features Package: