Lightly insulated jacket, single fleece layer or both at once for three-in-one performance that’s our best value going.
Jacket, fleece or combo system, get three-in-one versatility, and warmth you can modify depending on the weather in the boys’ Burton Link System Jacket. Run it on its own for lightly insulated, waterproof performance, use the fleece as a stand-alone insulator, or combine the two for maximum warmth and winter weather comfort. Add a fulltime, helmet-friendly hood, pass pocket and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves for the best valued youth jacket going.
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric with Polyester Fleece Liner [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Glacier Hashtag Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Fine Ottoman Fabric with Polyester Printed Fleece Liner [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [40G Throughout Jacket] and Warm and Soft Fleece on Removable Liner
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter and Crown Adjustment
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets and Zipper Closure Chest Pocket on the Jacket
- Handwarmer Pockets on the Liner
- Taffeta Lining on Jacket
- Pass Pocket