When winter takes over, stormproof style approaches from all sides.
Reinforce your hardworking winterwear with a hint of couture in the women’s L.A.M.B. x Burton Riff Parka. The line’s hautest piece of fashion and function pulls inspiration from punk rock’s original vanguards. It’s backed by waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric and mapped with THERMOLITE® insulation featuring 40% recycled content. A dramatic hemline and floating back yoke provide 360-degree fashion that goes everywhere, whether you’re spinning in the park or strolling in town, and a bundle of rider-specific features ensure you’re always tuned up for a day on the mountain.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Blocked DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer in Plain Weave, Print, and Railroad Stripe Yarn Stripe Fabrics [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Camp Patches Colorway]
- Blocked DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer in Print, Plaid, and Solid Plain Weave Fabrics [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Denim Print Colorway]
- Mapped with Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] and Soft Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Floating Back and Front Right Yoke
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women’s L.A.M.B. Jacket Standard Features Package
Women’s L.A.M.B. Jacket Standard Features Package: