Mission into the abominable in this indomitable down jacket.
Classic style for the modern winter explorer, the Burton Lamotte Jacket brings furnace-like performance to the coldest forecasts. Cut from burly DRYRIDE fabric, materials wick, breathe and keep you dry, while bluesign® approved ingredients and responsibly-sourced down insulation make for an eco-friendly build. That feels good, and so does flipping up the faux fur hood and putting Siberia on simmer thanks to Living Lining™ tech that adapts to your ups and downs in activity for consistent all-day comfort.
- Black Denim Colorway: DRYRIDE Cotton Denim Fabric
- True Black and Harvest Gold Colorways: DRYRIDE Polyester / Nylon Twill Fabric with Polyester Ripstop Fabric Blocking
- Mapped with 80/20 600 Fill Duck Down (110G Throughout) and Buttery Soft, Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Living Lining™
- bluesign® Approved Product [Excludes Black Denim Colorway]
- Adjustable Fulltime Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Knit Rib Cuff
- Critically Taped Seams
- Internal Zippered Media Pocket
- Regular Fit
- 1-Year Warranty