Tune out the coldest conditions with the core-hugging warmth of this avante garde insulator.
With winterized performance that moonlights as street-savvy style, the women’s L.A.M.B. x Burton Alice Insulator Jacket isn’t your typical puffy. Waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric with an ultra plush 650 down-fill interior means extra warmth to get you through the toughest days of the season, no lodge stops required. But it’s the long length and shirt tail hem that sets this style apart, serving double duty with extra coverage and flair. Ample pocket storage and a breathable taffeta lining add to the list of rider-focused features for an outer layer that demands to be used and abused.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Gold Colorway
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Plain Weave and Herringbone Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Patchwork / Denim Print Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Metallic Fabric Blocked with Micro Twill [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Gold Colorway]
- Mapped with Engineered 650 Fill Down and Soft Taffeta Lining
- Shirt-Tail Hem
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Stretch Woven Wrist Gaiters
- Interior Waist Adjustment
- Interior Zippered Media Pocket
- Fit: Classic Fit