*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Kush Down Snowboard Jacket:
Focused heat for when the thermometer bottoms out. Gaiters galore for a snow-free interior.
Mads Jonsson is a burly dude. He rides some of the gnarliest terrain in the most hazardous conditions and demands a jacket that digs the same. Offering a technical array of targeted insulation for a better balance of warmth and mobility, the Kush Down is also equipped with gaiters galore to fully seal the perimeter when the clouds unload.
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Laminated Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Yarn-Dyed Tonal Plaid [Surface Plaid Colorway]
- Soft Plain Weave with Slub Twill Piecing [All Other Colorways]
- Sig Fit
- Engineered 600 Down Fill with Zonal Thermacore [100G]
- Satin Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Hideaway Face Gaiter
- Removable Wrist Gaiters
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package