*Available for US Shipment Only.
Focused heat for when the thermometer bottoms out. Gaiters galore for a snow-free interior.
Mads Jonsson is a burly dude. He rides some of the gnarliest terrain in the most hazardous conditions and demands a jacket that digs the same. Offering a technical array of targeted insulation for a better balance of warmth and mobility, the Kush Down is also equipped with gaiters galore to fully seal the perimeter when the clouds unload.
Key Features of the Burton Kush Down Snowboard Jacket:
- 15,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Laminated Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Yarn-Dyed Tonal Plaid [Surface Plaid Colorway]
- Soft Plain Weave with Slub Twill Piecing [All Other Colorways]
- Sig Fit
- Engineered 600 Down Fill with Zonal Thermacore [100G]
- Satin Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Hideaway Face Gaiter
- Removable Wrist Gaiters
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package