Staple Design & Fragment Design, from New York & Tokyo respectively, have joined forces on the 2009 iDiom collection, resulting in an in-depth re-evalution of the core values of design and snowboarding. Taking iDiom in a new direction, "Truth Loves to Go Naked" unites the natural experiences of snowboarding with minimalist aesthetics, and down to the details design innovation.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- "2-Layer Laminated Recycled Polyester Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] "
- iDiom Sig Fit
- 90/10 Goose Down Insulation with Buttery 20D Recycled Polyester Baffled Lining
- Pit Zips
- Riri AQUAzip Water-Resistant Zippers
- Adjustable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes iDiom Jacket Features Package