*Available for US Shipment Only.
Take off full speed in the Burton Idiom Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket! If you like an extremely comfortable jacket that feels light and free, than you will certainly enjoy the Burton Idiom Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket. Made from a recycled material that provides wonderful insulation, the jacket features a comfortable fit that is unique to this particular product. The jacket's exterior fabric is wind-resistant and has a zipper that prevents water from absorbing into the body. It is also stylish enough to be worn when not on your board and should be a major staple of any rider's outerwear setup!
Key Features of The Burton Idiom 2L Continuum Down Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- 2-Layer Laminated Recycled Polyester Fabric [10,000mm, 10,000g]
- iDiom Sig Fit
- 90/ 10 Goose Down Insulation with Buttery 20D Recycled Polyester Baffled Lining
- Pit Zips
- Riri AQUAzip Water-Resistant Zippers
- Adjustable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes iDiom Jacket Features Package