The answer for all conditions with lightweight, eco-minded insulation and a longer, more tailored fit that jumps from snow to street.
Progressive eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic hoodie look. Sleep better at night knowing its recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation has earned bluesign® approval for environmentally responsible manufacturing. The team-favorite Mid Fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you’re looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included welded detailing, goggle/sound pocket, and removable waist gaiter, for comfort and convenience from in-town to on-trail.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Saw Camo and Ghostly Greece Satellite Series Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Nylon Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Venom Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Keef / Mocha / Evilo Blocked Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Blocked Solid Nylon Plain Weave and Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Boro Ripstop / Heather Gray Block Colorway]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [60G Througout] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mid Fit
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood and Rear Quick-Adjust Cinch
- Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket
- Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Welded Construction Details for a Clean Finish
- Includes Men’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
Men’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: