The answer for all conditions with lightweight, eco-minded design and a longer, more tailored look that fits in from snow to street.
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Sleep better at night knowing its THERMOLITE® Insulation features 40% recycled content, and 2L DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favorite Mid Fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you’re looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically taped seams, goggle/sound pocket, and a helmet compatible fulltime Contour™ hood.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Flashback, Process Red, Washed Blue, Keef Wash, and True Black Colorways
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Faded Stripe and Water Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Polyester Heathered Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Flashback, Process Red, Washed Blue, and True Black Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Keef Wash Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta and Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Easy-Access Media / Goggle Pocket
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men''s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: