A cold weather insulated shirt that's been reinforced with three degrees of DRYRIDE fabrics.
From foul-weather skate sessions to late-night returns from rock shows, the Burton Hadley Jacket warms up single-digit temps with DRYRIDE Thermex insulation underneath a stealth shirt style. DRYRIDE poly/cotton at the surface sheds falling moisture or spilled energy drinks while a soft DRYRIDE Ultrawick lining prevents swamp-out. Pivot sleeves provide rotational range for mute grabs and hand plants or crowd surfs through mosh pits.
- Dryride Ultrawick Polyester/Cotton Chambray Lining
- Dryride Thermex Polyester Insulation
- Adjustable Cuffs
- 66% Cotton, 34% Nylon Ripstop Fabric
- Patch-On Chest Pockets
- On-Seam Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
- Snap-Up Center Front
- Pivot Sleeve and Action Back construction for Added Mobility
- Classic Fit