For kids who spend all winter outdoors. Tech and style that’s one step ahead of the competition.
Settle any conflict between style and function with the boys’ Burton Fray Jacket. Print and colorblock choices give you a myriad of style options, while stormproofing is built to last for kids who spend all winter outdoors. Targeted insulation keeps groms warm in all the right places while promoting mobility for strapping in and shoveling. Plenty of room to stash your stuff in the chest and handwarmer pockets, and a secure media pocket, helmet-friendly hood, and snow-blocking waist gaiter round out the performance of a jacket that''ll work just as well at the bus stop, too.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Safety Duck Hunter Camo and Trash Norris Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Includes Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package
Kids’ Jacket Standard Features Package: