*Available for US Shipment Only.
Burton has always been about the quality and durability of their products, want something waterproof? Burton. Want breathability and dryness to wick away any sweat while you're shredding snow on the slopes? Burton. Want to be so warm that you don't need to sit out on the fresh powder and go inside the lodge to warm up? If you guessed, "Burton," you're right. Unlike most brands Burton has been making fine clothing and snowboard gear since the 70's and they're always refining and making their products better, their Fray Snowboard Jacket for kids and youths isn't any exception. With nifty Velcro closure pockets for warming their hands, the kids will be just as warm and toasty as all the other smart people who chose Burton for their gear.
Key Features of the Burton Fray Snowboard Jacket:
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Mini Twill Fabric and NEW Aquapel™ DWR Coating
- Warmth: mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] and Taffeta Lining
- Printed Taffeta Lining [Solid Colorways Only]
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Boys’ Jacket Features Package